Travelling in Bhutan requires tourists (except Indian nationals) to book their holiday through a licensed travel agent. In order to book your stay with us, please contact us and we will put you in touch with some of our preferred local agents who will package our lodge, other accommodation, visas, taxes, drivers and guides for you.
1st January 2021 to 31st May 2022
|Gangtey Lodge – Farmhouse Suite|
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1st June to 31st August & 1st December to 29th February*|
|Double Occupancy||Full Board||$ 550.00|
|Half Board||$ 520.00|
|Single Occupancy||Full Board||$ 500.00|
|Half Board||$ 470.00|
|PEAK SEASON 1st March to 31st May & 1st September to 30th November|
|Double Occupancy||Full Board||$ 980.00|
|Half Board||$ 950.00|
|Single Occupancy||Full Board||$ 930.00|
|Half Board||$ 900.00|
*Christmas and New Year’s Eve Supplement:
$ 120 per person/per night/ 18 years old and above.
$ 60 per person/per night/ 12 to 17 years old.
No additional supplement to child 5 to 11 years old.
All rates are quoted in USD per suite per night basis with the option for Full Board or Half Board.
- Rates are subject to 10% BST and 10% Service Charge
- We are pleased to welcome children 5 years and older.
- Selection of Non-alcoholic Beverages (Tea, Coffee, Signature Beverage of the Day, Soda Drinks, Water)
- Laundry service (up to 5 kg)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Welcome drink and neck massage
- Meditation session at the Shedra (Monk’s University)
- Hoisting of Prayer Flags
- Archery and Darts
- Mountain biking
- Village walk tour
Rates do not include:
- Alcoholic beverages, Fresh Juices, Gangtey Lodge Signature Drinks